About Café Akasa
Discover fusion, hearty and wholesome, never seen before dishes in the skies with Café Akasa, Akasa Air’s onboard meal service. Café Akasa represents India on a plate and presents a highly evolved assortment of multi-cuisine, tasty and healthy meals, ensuring that there is something to cater to a wide-ranging culinary preference, as we uphold our ethos of serving a high quality, elevated flying experience to our valued customers.
The menu also includes a wide assortment of ready-to-eat options comprising light meals and regional favourites. Akasa Air also offers a pre-selection of cakes on its regular menu for those who want to celebrate special occasions while flying.
Inclusive menu with an array of 50+ meal options with choices catering to varied palates:
- A quality selection that is value for money with several unique, industry-first options like Avocado & Tomato Croissant, Mushroom & Feta Quiche, Chicken Kakori Kebab Turnover, Oats & Berry Muffins and Chick-a-licious-Salad
- Carefully curated with a range of delectable snacks, hearty meals, indulgent desserts and festive favourites to provide a taste of global, fusion and local flavours.
- An assortment of wholesome healthy snacking and meal options including salads and millet-based options
- Festival menus inspired by Indian cuisines and celebrations
As an environmentally progressive airline, Akasa Air’s packaging of pre-ordered meals is ethically sourced from sustainably grown crops and served on-board with stylish wooden cutlery that is biodegradable.
Click or Scan the QR code to download the menu
All perishable meals can be pre-booked on akasaair.com or app using various online payment options.
Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers can opt to pre-book meal combos, when booking on Akasa Air’s website, mobile website or through the Akasa Air mobile application ("Platform"). The meal combos contain a beverage. Customers will be able to select their beverage from the options available on-board.
- Upon successful placement of the order, for easy reference a pre-book confirmation will appear on the passenger’s boarding pass.
- All taxes will be included in the meal price.
- The boarding card must be presented to the crew on request in order to avail the pre-booked meal.
- Passengers can pre-book meals up to 12 hours prior to their flight departure. Exceptions will be cakes, which must be ordered up to 48 hours prior to the passenger’s flight departure.
- Passengers agree that if a pre-booked meal is unavailable on-board for any reason, Akasa Air, at its discretion, can either offer an alternate option (based on availability) or a full refund for such pre-booked meals.
- Akasa Air makes no guarantees or assurances about the taste, quality, quantity, or ingredients of any product. To the extent that any information concerning any product is provided by Akasa Air, it is on an 'as is, where is' basis, as per the information shared by the supplier/manufacturer of such product.
- Images are for representation purpose only. Actual products may differ in appearance from the images displayed on our Platforms.
- Please note that hot ready-to-eat meals and hot beverages are offered on flights with a duration exceeding 80 minutes. Availability of meals may vary based on flight duration. Except for beverages and items marked as 'Served Hot,' all items are served at cabin temperature. The food and beverage services will be performed row-wise and according to the service flow.
- For through flights with multiple legs/sectors, passengers will be served pre-booked meals on any one of the legs/sectors, at Akasa Air’s discretion.
- If a passenger changes their seat, they should notify a member of cabin crew on the flight to avoid a delay in serving the meal.
- Akasa Air reserves the right to modify these terms or withdraw Café Akasa, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. Akasa Air's decision with respect to all issues regarding Café Akasa, shall be final and binding.
- By pre-booking items on Café Akasa, the passenger: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the passenger may be shared by Akasa Air with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to inform the passenger about the status of their order, request feedback and/or send promotional information pertaining to Akasa Air to the passenger, in future.
- All terms governing Café Akasa services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to Café Akasa are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- Christmas special meal is valid for pre-booking and travel till 31st Dec'23
Refund terms and conditions:
- If Akasa Air cancels a flight, fees charged for Café Akasa will be refunded.
- The fee charged for Café Akasa will be refunded to passengers who cancel their flight booking wholly or partially 24 hours before departure.
- No refund will be provided to passengers who are no-shows/gate no-shows or who choose not to avail of the pre-booked meal service.
Food and beverages additional information:
- Akasa Air cannot guarantee that certain ingredients (such as peanuts or peanut derivatives, gluten, dairy, eggs) will be excluded from its catering. Traces of such ingredients may still be present in Café Akasa meals, and Akasa Air is unable to guarantee an environment completely free from allergens. Click here to download the hyper allergy intimation form.
- Where applicable, Akasa Air urges passengers with food allergies/intolerances to take all necessary medical precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure to allergens