1. The contest (“Contest”) is being conducted by SNV Aviation Private Limited, doing business as Akasa Air (“Akasa Air” or “Organizer”).
2. To participate in this Contest, the participants need to:
- Follow Akasa Air’s Instagram page @ https://instagram.com/akasaair.
- Like Akasa Air’s Children’s Day post on the above-mentioned platform.
- Encourage your children to paint the sky their way, with the theme “It’s Your Sky”, and share an image of the painting/drawing with the official account of Akasa Air through a direct message, using #AkasaChildrensDay. Only 1 entry per participant.
- Submit entries between November 14-16, 2022, by 11:59 pm. Entries received beyond this time will not be considered.
- Akasa Air will choose 10 winners on the basis of merit. The right to choose the winners remains with Akasa Air.
- The declared winner will receive Akasa Air goodies, provided all terms and conditions of the Contest are met.
- The winners will be announced on Akasa Air’s social media pages, post which they will be contacted through direct/personal message on Instagram, asking for a delivery address for the giveaway.
- The winners should be willing to share their addresses within 3 days from the date of the announcement, to avail the Akasa Air goodies.
3. The Contest is open to Indian residents only.
4. By participating in the Contest, the parents/guardians of the children represent and warrant that:
- They consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- They agree to provide the personal details of the participants, including name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate, and complete in all respects and consent for the use of the same by the Organizer in relation to the Contest, brand Akasa Air and/or gratification.
- They are authorised to provide such information and consent on behalf of the participant, to use such information by the Organizer for the purpose of this Contest.
- They agree, on behalf of the participant, to receive communication(s) from the Organizer relating to the Contest and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Organizer in this respect.
- They agree that by sending the entries for the Contest, they agree to grant the Organizer all rights, free of charge, to the paintings/drawings submitted in the Contest in any media and manner, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate the entries in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries. The Organizer has the right to use the entries in perpetuity, for commercial/non-commercial purposes as well as for promotional/non-promotional purposes. The Organizer reserves the right to not give credit to the participants for their entries.
5. Parents/guardians of the participants also acknowledge and accept that the decision of the winning entry by the decision committee comprising of representatives of the Organiser or agency, if any commissioned by the Organizer for the Contest shall be final and binding. The decision committee shall select 10 winners for the Contest as per the criteria stated above. The winning entry shall be selected at the sole discretion of the committee and the same shall be final, binding, and non-challengeable.
6. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by the Organizer during the Contest period shall be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
7. The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, or failure in the transmission of information due to network, technical, or electronic failures, negligence of participants to read announcements/messages, or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
8. In the event the winner is ineligible or fails to claim the gratification or fails to provide their address within the time required, the Organizer shall have the right to forfeit their gratification.
9. Participation in the Contest is discretionary and no purchase of product or participation fee is required for participating in the Contest.
10. The parents/guardians of the participants must ensure that they have read and abide by all the terms and conditions before their children take part in the Contest. Participation in the Contest shall imply that the parents/guardians of the participant has read through and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in totality and also agree to be bound by the same.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. Any participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified.
12. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, and shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or trade partner. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed of at the discretion of the Organizer. Only parents/guardians can claim the prize on behalf of the participant.
13. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason, therefore, and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
14. At its sole discretion, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the Contest without giving any reason or communication, including due to force majeure conditions or otherwise and the Organizer shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
15. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or loss including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the contest, except any liability not excluded by law.
16. The terms and conditions of this Contest are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.