At Akasa Air we’re committed to enhance your travel experience at every step of the journey.
With the introduction of barcode scanners at airports across India, you will now be required to scan the barcode on your e-ticket or boarding pass to enter the airport.
Tips for seamless entry to the airport:
- You are requested to carry a digital or physical copy of your eTicket or boarding pass to enter the airport. (We suggest you carry a digital copy)
- We recommend you check-in online on akasaair.com or our mobile app, anytime between 48 hrs and 60 mins prior to flight departure and download your boarding pass for a seamless experience from airport entry up until boarding your flight.
- To enter the airport, kindly keep your eTicket or boarding pass ready for scanning at the airport entry gates along with a valid, government approved identification for security check.
- In case multiple passengers are travelling on the same PNR, each passenger should have a copy of their individual eTicket or boarding pass and will be required to scan the same to enter the airport.
- To ensure seamless scanning of your eTicket or boarding pass, we request you to increase the brightness of your mobile device, when scanning the barcode.
Please note that Akasa Air will not be responsible for passenger(s) who are not permitted to enter the airport, due to the lack of necessary travel related documents and/or non-compliance with security protocols.